View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 05:01 PM   #4
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm thinking maybe he meant to say managed instead of reversed. My mom is type 2, and she does not follow a correct diet. She has to take insulin and complains because she's apparently insulin resistant. I keep telling her that, if she would just follow doctor's orders, she wouldn't need insulin.
One of the biggest frustrations my Dr will talk about is his frustration with his patients who are Type 2 and don't follow their prescribed diets. It just shortens their time even more.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.