View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 04:57 PM   #207
On Hiatus

I read this when it posted....had to take a day to think about it because of the illness that took him.

When I first was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and posted about it and my ancillary health issues he sent a private message that helped me realize that it wasn't doom and gloom. He talked about his issues and how he still managed to enjoy life in his own way....just altered to live within his capacity.

We weren't close by any means, but this still hits hard and reminds me of my own mortality.

Rest in Peace FMB....go to your eternal reward knowing you helped others with all your positives.

And will say a prayer for Mrs. FMB for strength....and remember to send a local donation to the Diabetes Foundation.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote