Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #316
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yeah, I know. Right up until that I was thinking "finally, a Star Fleet captain with some balls."
This is when I bailed on the series. It was mildly annoying to see that only women were captains or admirals, and that there were no male characters that were in any positions of power, and this series supposed to take place before the original series? And then you add in the fact that all the male characters are cowards or mentally weak. Essentially a bunch of betas. While all the female characters are the exact opposite? Every single one? And a one male character that shows some balls and seems to be a protagonist that you can maybe get behind, and then you find out he’s really from the evil Federation, and it’s basically a piece of shit.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote