Thread: Electronics Automated Vaccums
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #8
Plays to win the game!

We got an iRobot, third tier down from the top of the line model, for Christmas and we really don't run it all that often. The way my wife leaves laundry lying around in the bedroom it got caught up on a bra one time and we had to fish it out of there when we got home to allow it to go again. It will also run into water bowls pretty frequently for your pets, you can buy these little recievers that send a signal out around the water bowl that the iRobot won't go through, but we only got one with the vacuum so more would be an additional cost. It doesn't do a good job on carpets with our two cats and two dogs, it'll bunch up the hair into clumps on the floor, but then I''ll have to come around and clean them up with the real vacuum or by hand. It does well on hard wood floors from what I can tell, the edging feature is nice for around tables and staircase openings. It's okay, glad we got it as a Christmas gift and didn't throw down $500+ for a model ourselves. If I could go back I would've returned the model we did get, and bought the top end model that's like 40 times more powerful to see how that one handles carpets, but that's what iRobot wants you to do.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.