View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #168
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I just realized that I never actually posted my condolences in the thread. I knew FMB has had a hard road these past few years, but he only talked about it sporadically. As I recall, he wasn't able to get out much at times. I can only hope that CP helped him to get through some of the tough times.

RIP
I know he enjoyed sharing his love of smoking meat on here with us. He was sooo good at it and we loved his tips and the results he pulled out of his own smoker.

He’d post that he’d been gone for a week getting a new tube put in etc. apologize for not responding earlier. Must have been a helluva nice guy in real life too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.