View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #434
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
We have never experienced anything like you seem to expect. And with efforts in place we should have ne such expectations. People breed on fear and hyperbole.
I’m not saying it’s going to be a pandemic. I’m saying we are not ready for one. Has nothing to do with whoever is currently President.

Ive participated in nation wide medical disaster drills. We have practiced this. I know what the results were. Anyone in the medical field will tell you the same thing. You think because we are USA!USA! We can magically produce more medical supplies, ventilators? 99% are made in China.

This is the reality of a worse case scenerio, a pandemic. Your already seeing shortages in Italy. The health care system stretched thin. China, we know because you can’t hide from satellite photos, is in much worse shape.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-02-2020 at 12:08 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.