Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 07:32 PM   #2474
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That's a pretty nice gun. The example I shot had a gritty trigger I didn't like in DA, but once in SA I liked that thing a lot.

About 6 years ago I decided I wanted SA/striker triggers only for my carry/home defense guns and settled on the S&W M&P line of pistols for training, competition and carry. With the Apex Tactical aftermarket triggers they feel very much like typical SA triggers, just a little heavier. Now any gun I pick up whether it's a 1911 or a M&P, they operate fundamentally the same.

I still have a few DA/SA guns, but I don't carry any of them anymore. Mostly I just take them to the range for some fun every couple of months. The only exception is my SIG P229.
Mine has a competition trigger and hammer, and I had some additional work done on top of that. The DA pull is about the same as most regular triggers, and the SA pull is next to nothing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.