View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 05:27 PM   #302
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
And for that matter, wouldn't it be plausible that it's circulating in a lot of communities, possibly with minimal effects?

I'm very much an anxious person when it comes to my health and the health of those close to me. I'm young, and don't have a lot of medical issues - so I do worry for myself, but I worry for those around me too.

Should I be worried? Can someone just spell that out for me?
Be aware and wary, sure. But at this stage, no, I wouldn't worry. Just take the precautions you can.

I fly almost every week, every year, on petri dishes with wings including flu season. I always have and use hand sanitizer liberally. Wash my hands before I eat. Just basic stuff, and I haven't gotten the flu in 15 years with no flu shot.

This website is bookmarked and has been for many years:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#whomap

As soon as I see it go up every year, I'm even more vigilant.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.