View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:18 PM   #1603
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I mean this is an objectively terrible argument. And I say this as a KU fan living in Indianapolis and wants to see us play. We are almost certainly going to be matched up to one or more of Dayton, UK, or Louisville, if not MSU. All of them have a much closer fan base. Assuming all arenas have bad sightlines, I'd much rather play in a place where we have the most fans. There is basically no chance we are out numbered in Houston, and several timelines where we are outnumbered in Indy. We can win anywhere or lose anywhere of course. We all saw us lose in KC against Oregon. But it's an upside downside game. Downside of Houston? Not much, if anything. Indy? We play the elite 8 in front of a huge crowd cheering against us. It's a no brainier.
Yeah, we have no clue who is going to be in what bracket and KU won't either.

Like I said, I could be wrong. Just don't think Self would take Houston away from Baylor for the sake of doing it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.