View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:15 PM   #1602
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I could be wrong, but I don't see taking Houston away from Baylor for not a ton of gain as something Self would do.

Self is going to believe that he can win anywhere.

But I could be all the way wrong on that too.
I mean this is an objectively terrible argument. And I say this as a KU fan living in Indianapolis and wants to see us play. We are almost certainly going to be matched up to one or more of Dayton, UK, or Louisville, if not MSU. All of them have a much closer fan base. Assuming all arenas have bad sightlines, I'd much rather play in a place where we have the most fans. There is basically no chance we are out numbered in Houston, and several timelines where we are outnumbered in Indy. We can win anywhere or lose anywhere of course. We all saw us lose in KC against Oregon. But it's an upside downside game. Downside of Houston? Not much, if anything. Indy? We play the elite 8 in front of a huge crowd cheering against us. It's a no brainier.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.