View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #14493
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I know this offer is a longshot for us. The property has a 2 car detached garage with a rooftop deck, which Chicago banned zoning of in 2015. So it has a ton of interest.

Feel like I had a bad experience with gin when I was much younger but am finding my way back to it, mostly through gin barrel aged beers that I've really been enjoying lately.

Back on topic somewhat, wife just made banana bread muffins with butterscotch chips. Ho lee shit, amazing combo of flavors.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote