View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:01 PM   #14492
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Our current contract is 45 days with our buyer, but they originally wanted 30. We're offering on a place today which already has/will receive multiple offers and is vacant, so we're offering them a 30 day close to strengthen the offer and because we know our buyer can do it on our end. We have no backup plan at this point though, as we're not terribly interested in any inventory we've currently seen. Been pretty cut throat here the last 6 weeks.

Kettle One vodka, dirty, 3 blue cheese olives. Not my first or dozenth choice, ever, but more of a nostalgia choice based on our first visit there after we relocated years ago. Not that they're not tasty.

I got the rigatoni because I've never ordered anything other than the homemade 8 finger cavatelli and wanted to try something different. While delish, the 8 finger is still where it's at.
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.