View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 05:21 PM   #11
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Finished this last night and I give it an A.
Very well done. Produced by Doris Goodwin.
The whole series really drives home the point on how fragile the birth of this nation really was.
Washington is more then the Father of our Nation, dude was a stud.
Also, is it just me or did the actor who portrayed Washington look like a weird Ted Koppel?
Agreed on all fronts here, it was SO touch and go so many different times... particularly the fog rolling in at just the right time for crossing the Delaware

I also found it very interesting how one historian noted that if the Brits had just given him the commission he wanted, our history would likely be very, very different

It didn’t cross my mind that he resembled Koppel, but you’re right he does... albeit with a very strong “Roman nose” as I believe it’s called
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.