View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:43 AM   #8
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I get what you are saying and do expect Mahomes to evolve into that "field general" with time. But, it started long before Peyton Manning, John Unitas called his own plays way back when.
Well firstly thanks for reading the OP properly!!!..yeah I haven't studied Unitas much but clearly him and Manning are In the minority right? Most QB's rely on their OC throughout their career but IF Pat reaches the stage where he's a field general then it's really gonna be incredible to watch. I think Rodgers has a little bit of that In him too.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote