Old 02-18-2020, 04:26 PM   #27117
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
1. Kittle
2. Donald
3. Wilson
4. Mahomes

Seems pretty fair to me. Mahomes was hobbled for about 80% of the season. Pretty high praise to have an injured version of him graded #4 in the league for the season.
I mean, it's just another example of why PFF can't be taken seriously.

It's a valiant effort they're trying to do, but they're grading without extremely important context: Player responsibility/assignment on each play.

They also negatively grade Mahomes more than they should because he makes throws that only he can make (and usually does make) but they "LOOK" dangerous for mere mortal QBs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.