View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 10:45 AM   #445
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

This was our version. I think for the 100 year anniversary of the NFL, there were a lot of teams doing this, if not all of them. Remember, the Pats were filming their version called Do Your Job when they got busted for filming the Bengals this season. And I know I saw others at the beginning when The Franchise started. I think this was just a 100 anniversary thing, but who knows if it will be back next year.

The Chiefs Media team is the shit though. I believe 65TPT productions is a model and well recognized as elite in the league.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.