View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 10:27 PM   #439
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Why can't the Chiefs produce their own version of the show, I ponder?

They certainly have the money. Now that we are a worldwide phenomenon, the size of the market warrants the effort and advertisers could be easily obtained.

I suggest a Chiefs variant sponsored by Hunts Ketchup and Grandma Binkley's Therapeutic Biscuits & Gravy Mix.

Unless the organization believes the production to be too intrusive and distracting, I think they should go for it.

FAX
I would love to see that happen. They certainly have the setup to do it. They air Chiefs Insider and Chiefs Rewind every week during the seat already. A biweekly show like
The Franchise seems doable to me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.