View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 10:22 PM   #437
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I'm guessing that this was a one season thing. It's like All or Nothing and Hard Knocks. A different team every year.
I wish that it could carry on, but they certainly picked a great time to do the Chiefs. Seeing an inside look on the run to the team's first Superbowl in 50 years was awesome. I can't wait for the finale on Wednesday.
Why can't the Chiefs produce their own version of the show, I ponder?

They certainly have the money. Now that we are a worldwide phenomenon, the size of the market warrants the effort and advertisers could be easily obtained.

I suggest a Chiefs variant sponsored by Hunts Ketchup and Grandma Binkley's Therapeutic Biscuits & Gravy Mix.

Unless the organization believes the production to be too intrusive and distracting, I think they should go for it.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.