Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 07:33 PM   #369
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
A beer mug showed up today in my work mail. At first, I was like, "Why are they delivering it here? I had stuff shipped to my home!" Then I realized I didn't order a beer mug. Some one sent it to me anonymously. I'm 75% sure I know who sent it. Should I thank them? They would feel weird if I guessed wrong.
No, just accept it and move on. The same thing happened to me and I will ALWAYS be grateful that it happened to me. He knows who he is and he knows how much I appreciate!

I just cried my eyes out because I am SO TRULY GRATEFUL! My wife thought I was having a heart attack. I told her that I was just truly grateful that someone who does not know me can deliver such joy into my life. CP is a joint effort by all under the same flag and it is shared within the community! I love you ALL - CHIEFS KINGDOM! We ROCK!

Last edited by Stryker; 02-17-2020 at 08:00 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote