Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 07:16 PM   #155
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I've seen a few worse crashes where the driver survived, even got out and walked to the ambulance under his own power. These cars are a lot safer than those were as well. But the screens are not a good sign.
There have been some spectacular crashes but I have NEVER seen a drivers side door take a direct hit like that. It pushed that door in quite a ways. When I saw that on the replay I got really concerned. That was a hard hard direct hit to the center of the door.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.