View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day.
I don't think the call was controversial at all.

[IMG][/IMG]
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.