Thread: Football Bears looking to trade Mack?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 07:19 PM   #31
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
What makes me happy is the Chargers passed on Mahomes to take Mike williams. Oh what could have been.
I really believe that a lot of success of young QBs is how successful the organization that drafted them is at developing QBs. You wonder if Mahomes would have repeated carbon copy these last 2yrs with another organization. Had PM2 not had Smith and Reid would he still been MVP 2018 and still won SB54 being the MVP? Don't get me wrong here, Mahomes IS ALL THAT AND MORE but I think it would have taken him a couple of years longer with another organization while still showing the ALL PRO ability every Sunday.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.