View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 04:54 PM   #2880
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
There isn't nearly enough difference between NFL Brees and Sandbox Brees to justify half of your bitching.

2018 NFL Brees completion percentage: 74.4; yards per attempt: 8.2; interception rate: 1%
2018 Sandbox Brees completion percentage: 72; yards per attempt: 8.2; interception rate: 1.7%
None of this addresses my complaint, which is fumbles.

Brees played in two playoff games in 2018 and lost zero fumbles.

Kareem Hunt has two career fumbles.

And yet they lose three in this game.

AND Brees choked at the end with a chance to win.

But at least Matt Stafford was clutch.

LOL

All I'm saying is, it's extremely disappointing to have one of the greatest QBs in NFL history and an elite RB and watch them fumble the game away.

Maybe I should have drafted Matt Stafford.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-16-2020 at 05:04 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.