Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #2446
Veteran

Attention anybody with a 19x or Gen5 19/45!

I backordered a 19x back in December for a smoking deal, but the store decided they're not stocking any more 19xs. I bought a Tier 1 Concealed holster and an Inforce APLc in anticipation of the sweet new carry setup, but I don't feel like spending almost $100 extra on the gun anymore.

My loss is your gain. Looking to sell the holster and light, and I'll even donate $15 of the sale to Patrick's 15 and the Mahomies for you. Shoot me a PM if you want details.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.