Thread: Money I owe the IRS $4,000
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 09:02 PM   #51
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Contact your tax preparer today.

Have them call the IRS on your behalf. They should forgive the penalty and interest. If not, your preparer should carry errors and omission insurance. I'd get them to cover the non-tax portion of the liability.

You're on the hook for the tax portion of the liability. If it is income tax (I imagine it is) and you can't swing the cash today the IRS is good about installment plans.

But I reiterate, make your preparer contact them. If you used some fly by night ****bag, find a better one and have them contact the IRS.

Good luck man.
Tractor dude makes sense. I said screw it and paid.
Pick my battles kind of deal
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.