View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:40 PM   #207
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Hope she gets the ring soon, this might be more of her wanting to be seen on camera, staking her claim to her man and other bitches need to back off. I don't think Pat is that guy but temptation is a bitch and he could literally have any woman he wants. Like I said, Pat doesn't seem like he'd cheat, or leave her for someone else, but his life has completely changed. It's like when you dream of winning the lottery, but wonder if it'll actually change who you are in the process because it's happened to so many in the past and lives have been destroyed through family, entourages, bad investors, etc. You think you're stronger, that it can't happen to you, but it's always gotta be in the back of your head to stay humble and grounded to your roots. Pat's different, I'm sure he'll overcome the urges.
Hope she signs a prenup.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.