View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #50
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
After the Lambs won the Super Bowl their stuff started popping up all over the place. We played them the following season, and this was before my Sunday Ticket days, so I went to a bar to watch it. There was a group of mouthy punks all decked out in brand new Warner/Faulk/Bruce jerseys, and they immediately started talking shit about how the Chiefs were going to get crushed. Of course that was one of those weird crush-an-NFC-frontrunner games that we used to serve up out of the blue, and IIRC the Chiefs were up by 20+ at halftime. I looked over and all the frontrunner bitch boys with their brand new Lamb jerseys were nowhere to be found.

I don't want guys like that on our side.
Sadly, it's unavoidable. People like to cheer for a winner, plus with Pat as the face of the NFL, we're going to get a bunch of unsavory types on the wagon
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.