View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:04 AM   #25
Supporter

Judging by other fan interaction on this board. I think I got this.

1. Go join another board.
2. Take an intergalactically stupid position.
3. Ride that pony until it dies. Then drag it along until the subject of your position leaves the league. I mean post on that shit in every thread every day.

Here’s a few examples.

1. Go to a Bears forum and claim that Nagy is the best coach ever because of Reid. All he needs is better defense.

2. Go to a Cleveland board and claim that Dorsey set that thing up to win. All they have to do is buy into the Chiefs way. Also. Baker crossed paths with Mahomes. That automatically makes him great.

3. Join any teams board that needs a QB and advocate for Chase Daniel. His proximity to greatness obviously makes him a winner. He knows the Chiefs way. Become a Houston Only fan.

4. Join a Jacksonville forum and take the same approach as #3. Become a Foles Only Fan.

5. Join an Indy board take the same approach as #3 for Justin Houston.

6. Join an SF board and take the same approach as #3 for Dee Ford (LOL). Chiefs Way man.

7. Join a Texans forum and insist that there is nothing special about us and the disparity between coaching and QB is insignificant and it’s just a matter of executing a few plays. Act aghast that they’d consider anything as silly as a curse or even that they should make changes. After all. Continuity is part of the Chiefs Way.

This is how you become a contentious steward of our success and teach other fan bases how to be a fan. This is what I have learned from others that came before me. Let us continue the tradition of excellent fandom.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote