View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 02:15 AM   #18
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Check out my ....God....thread in the RR.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328738

Now about that apology.
i entertained your link... and realize'd this:

you are an uptight prick, that can only surpass dane and his star wars gossip. (not a slight on dane, but to prove a point).

you sir need to either get laid, or ass ****ed. i just don't know what your preference is???

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.