Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 08:49 PM   #254
Veteran

Still haven't received any of my merch yet. Jacket is suppose to ship on 2/24, my pennant on 2/18, and my Super Bowl LIV plaque with game used confetti is expected to ship on 3/16.

All items were ordered through the Chiefs.com website (Through Fanatics)

I'm patient though. Thinking about buying some Mahomes collectibles down the road, perhaps an autographed jersey, not necessarily Super Bowl related.

I spent I think a shade under $500.00. I'm usually not into stuff like this, but I couldn't help myself!
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.