View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 05:29 PM   #27026
In Search of a Life

What a crazy time. I should feel sympathetic to teams that are married to DeShaun Watson and Dak and Josh Allen. Hell, that's a hell of a lot better than being tied to Matt Cassel. They still give you an outside chance of winning something big. But man, now I know what it feels like to resent the spoiled fans in New Orleans, green bay, indy, and New England who walked into every year as an actual favorite to win the whole thing. I am sympathetic but mostly laughing now that I'm on the other side.

I mean, we're slightly nervous about mahomes competing with very limited cap dollars. Can you imagine having the same situation with an average qb?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote