View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #14443
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Ok, I did a Sous Vide brisket. Well a 3rd of one at least (it have to fit into my 6qt pressure cooker / air fryer / Sous Vide machine).. So I didn't do a 3-hour smoke like some show/recommend (but I probably will next time), so no smoke ring, but who cares? (not me!!!!!) Simply put, it's the most tender and delicious brisket I've ever made. 48 hours in the water (with some spices in the bag), then I added more rub, then onto the side burner for blackening.

As with all Sous Vide, it looks like crap coming out of the water, but after you do a char, oh my God...

Wow, just wow.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 02-11-2020 at 05:32 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.