Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #238
I’m a Mahomo!

Just had my Chiefs gear on in Dallas. Everyone was congratulating me. Went to the 6th Floor museum & even people from England, Germany & Japan were congratulating me. Crazy experience. Highly recommend wearing your Chiefs gear out in other parts of the country.

Ran into 4 Packers fans who said they were cheering for us in the Super Bowl. I told them it would have been more fitting if the Packers had beat the 49ers so the rematch of Super Bowl I would have happened in the 100th year. They agreed but said they had to show up vs the 49ers.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote