Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 05:14 PM   #597
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My problem is that games on rookie aren’t even close to competitive, it’s way too easy... I want competition and realism

So I go to pro and MAYBE win one out of ten, it crazy

Used to play religiously from late 90s up to around 2014-15, and never had a problem progressing through the levels, to the point I’d be winning more than losing on All Madden in short order

It didn’t used to be this difficult to master each years differences and quirks
Sliders are going to be your friend, then. When I first picked up 20 I started on All-Pro and just kept adjusting sliders after every few games. Like, one of my issues was that the CPU OL always played like they were 99 OVR across the board. So I reduced the CPU run blocking. I reduced the CPU tackle breaking as well because there's nothing more frustrating than watching three defenders miss tackles on the same play. On the other side of the ball I found it a bit too easy to carve up the AI, so I increased the CPU reaction pass defense and interceptions.

Once I found something that worked for me I was getting pretty realistic seasons. Then after playing online for a bit and learning more I bumped it up to All-Madden.

Don't discredit the effect of the bold either though. I played Madden my whole life. It culminated back in 06. I probably played half a thousand games that year and only lost 5 times. Then I stopped playing video games altogether until about 2012 when I picked up that year's Madden and couldn't beat any of my friends for shit. Even now, we had a league of CP guy's a couple years ago and I was one of the worst ones in it. My skills still haven't fully recovered. The game's changed a lot.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote