Thread: Chiefs -- Amnorix
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 12:46 PM   #177
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I disagree. There's always been a question in the NFL of "Coach vs. QB". Was Montana really that great, or did Bill Walsh have more to do with it? Was it Marino, or Shula? Was the Cowboys dynasty QB driven, or was it all Tom Landry? Is Pitt's recent success more Rapistberger, or Cowher/Tomlin? I think Belichick is probably more of the equation than Brady. Either he's an excellent coach (if you're a Patriots fan) or an excellent cheater (if you're a Chiefs fan), but either way I don't see why he can't be successful post-Brady. I think we'll get the answer pretty soon because I doubt Brady is back and, if he is, it's only for one more year. Will Belichick win the AFC East and make it to the AFCCG every season like he's been doing? Probably not. But I don't see why he can't maintain the team in the second tier along with the Houstons and Baltimores of the conference (since the first tier will be the Chiefs).
We’ve seen great coaches here who couldn’t get it done without top tier QB play. You definitely need a good coach, but I think the QB is the biggest factor. *

Last edited by patteeu; 02-09-2020 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: *
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote