Thread: Backup QB
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:07 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Matt Moore is just too old to retain IMO. He's going to be 36. Need to find another option. One more year of Moore isn't the end of the world, but we need a plan in place.
HEY MOTHER****ER! I'm 36.

Yep. Too old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
why not bring back Moore? It's not like the back-up needs to be a "back-up of the future".

So what if he's 36?

He played well. He's a smart guy. He's part of the chemistry, he and Mahomes have a rapport, there's no reason not to.

Hell, he'll probably be an offensive assistant coach here in a couple of years.
I'll have faith in whatever they do. I was no Matt Moore fan, but he pretty much saved the season. If they dump him his heart won't be in it or his arm will be dead.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.