View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 01:19 AM   #3110
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think perhaps most of all, I'm happy for Andy Reid.

He's a truly good man. A good human being, a teacher, and a nice guy. A lot of the time in this life, being a nice guy means you don't win.

It doesn't matter to me; you do what's right whatever the consequences and you live with it.

it's nice to see a truly good dude finally get his.
You are right about that.

Being a nice guy isn’t easy.

Being a nice guy a lot of times leads to being cheated. I know this from experience. And the hardest part is staying nice after bad stuff happens to you.

I think its about being and staying true to yourself. I could see Andy Reid being that man of integrity.

He needed this to define his legacy. Or else everybody would be talking about him being a winning coach without a championship.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli