View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 PM   #3481
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sorry for giving you so much shit the last 2 weeks! You’re an honorary Chief and you deserve this just like us!
For me it's just that I don't want to see Mahomes treated unfairly in the media. Don't get me wrong, he played like crap the first 3 quarters. But one game does not define the legacy, even though today's media seems to go that way.

I'm glad they pulled off a great comeback. It kills any Marino comparison, and Patrick is only 24. I am confident he will play a lot better if they make it back to another Super Bowl. This was a great learning experience for him against a badass defense. Now I do want to see Veach/Reid find some good OL guys in the draft! Lol
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote