View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:51 PM   #3473
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You know, unlike the other trolls, you came back.

That shows character.

And I thought your defense was overrated; that had feasted on some lesser teams and been exposed against the better QB's and offenses.

I thought there's no way you can just sit in zone on the Chiefs with all that speed and Mahomes under center.

But I'll be damned if that front four wasn't a ****ing bear to deal with.

The reality of this season for KC was this: the only things that ever beat this team all year long were 1)massive injury issues and 2) unforced errors.

Every game we lost was directly attributable to those two things. There was not a single game in which we were outmatched.

This was the first time I felt that was in question.

In the end, we just had too much speed; and the depth really showed up on OUR defensive line that fourth quarter.

helluva game.
All the others were talking smack. I was talking football.

I never once said that we’d win. I only hoped to have a good game. Mahomes is one scary dude. One that will get you guys a few more Lombardi’s.

As for us, we’re a young team. We never expected to be here after a 4-12 season. Our defense is young. Need to find the next of kin for Sherman. And as far as QB... well...TBD

Future looking bright for both squads.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote