View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:44 PM   #3459
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
This sums it up.
You know, unlike the other trolls, you came back.

That shows character.

And I thought your defense was overrated; that had feasted on some lesser teams and been exposed against the better QB's and offenses.

I thought there's no way you can just sit in zone on the Chiefs with all that speed and Mahomes under center.

But I'll be damned if that front four wasn't a ****ing bear to deal with.

The reality of this season for KC was this: the only things that ever beat this team all year long were 1)massive injury issues and 2) unforced errors.

Every game we lost was directly attributable to those two things. There was not a single game in which we were outmatched.

This was the first time I felt that was in question.

In the end, we just had too much speed; and the depth really showed up on OUR defensive line that fourth quarter.

helluva game.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote