View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:12 AM   #272
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I also can’t help but feel that we’re going to see some really cool shit from Andy in this game.

You just know he has some plays up his sleeve that he’s been saving for this moment.
Like Romo said earlier in a broadcast this season, it is a race between both coordinators as to figuring out what you are attempting to do.

I'll put my $$ on Reid/Spags to figure it out much quicker and the fact Kyle doesn't even script any plays in the beginning of the game and Saleh has never had to game plan for an offensive nuclear juggernaut.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.