Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 05:02 PM   #592
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Some of your complaints are legitimate bullshit. They're wonky CPU bs the AI uses to level the playing field.

.. but I will say, if you're playing competitive games on rookie setting then you just don't have a lot of skill. That's not a knock on you so don't take it that way.
My problem is that games on rookie aren’t even close to competitive, it’s way too easy... I want competition and realism

So I go to pro and MAYBE win one out of ten, it crazy

Used to play religiously from late 90s up to around 2014-15, and never had a problem progressing through the levels, to the point I’d be winning more than losing on All Madden in short order

It didn’t used to be this difficult to master each years differences and quirks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.