View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:00 PM   #222
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Is it? I see it kind of like the 08 Dolphins and the wildcat offense. Nobody knew how to stop it all season, because it was so different than what anyone had been doing. It flummoxed defenses, and averaged 7yds/play. The next season, defenses had figured it out in the offseason, and it was no longer effective.

We'll see if that turns out to be the case here, but I think it will be - I don't think they'll be a top-tier offense again.
Vegas disagrees. I'm certainly not rooting for them, but definitely respect the zone read offense as legitimate, especially with a guy like Lamar Jackson running it. They'll be really good again next year.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.