Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 01:48 PM   #588
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’ve had enough of never catching contested deep throws, even with elite receivers

It doesn’t seem to matter how much I pop the highlight stick and mash the triangle button... the result is always the same

It’s also been pissing me off that this mfer will NEVER give me a good old blowout on anything other than rookie mode... EVERY ****ing game is a nailbiter, I sure hope next years version is better
Yes! Got damn. Don’t even get me started on fumbles (yes I’ve decreased it heavily). Or as you alluded, the recover never makes a play for the balk when it’s thrown deep - just lets the cpu automatically have first grabs
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.