View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 01:45 PM   #213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Jackson didn’t play well in that game, but the entire Ravens squad looked sloppy. It wasn’t all on him. It’s reasonable to think teams will be better prepared for the Ravens’ offense next year, but to think they’re going to go from the number one offense in 2019, to just an average group next season, especially considering they aren’t losing anyone on offense, is dumb.
I don't mean the Titans game -- he sucked in that. I mean the Pro Bowl throwing contest -- that was an embarrassment. I wouldn't be surprised if next year Jackson has more than a few games like the SD playoff game. I really don't think his accuracy has improved since then -- it was scheme. Overall, I'm sure he'll have some big games, but I just don't see that offense with him winning a title.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.