View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:05 PM   #2816
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
damn people in league two are a bunch of assholes
Some of it's so weird.

Like, why the hell is Kendricks at 77? I got Bradham for 2. And got Kendricks for 13 in league 1 just because I wanted him for the 2nd season. Kendricks barely even plays in season 1 for y'all.

And Ronald Jones at 126 is the most insane thing I've seen this side of Levi Wallace. Seriously? There is nothing at all to indicate he's a better back than Gus Edwards. He damn sure isn't better to have around than Mark Ingram.

I guess I spent $138 throwing 12 years at Kemeko Turay, Ronald Blair and Tevan Bryan, but I did it precisely because I knew I'd dicked up my 4-3 and wanted a lot of young depth at DE to give me some options going forward. Those are 4 younger guys with significant upside so it made sense to me to lock in a DE4 rotation for 4 years with Armstead as the anchor.

But Kendricks and Ronald Jones? Yeah, Jones looked better in 19 than 18 but he still looked like shit, my dudes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.