Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:22 PM   #13
I could of gone pro

I just got back from seeing 1971. I totally forgot about the continuous scene shooting until he was going down the river, then I was thinking, how are they going to show him getting out. They did it pretty well and from that point on I make note and I really liked having just that pov angle. When you finally saw him talking to Benefict Cumberbatch and was standing at attention. I realized I hadn't really seen him in a while and how different he looked.

Overall, I gave it 10 stars, I really liked the film. Honestly, I don't know how anyone wouldn't enjoy the film, especially any guy, especially any former military guy. Maybe enjoy is the wrong word, it should be appreciate. Like when the Titantic was sinking, you didn't enjoy it, but you really appreciated all the work it took to make and put together those scenes.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli