View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:59 AM   #234
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So did a little free dental work today.

The Domestic violence womens shelter here in town had a couple ladies that needed some teeth extracted. One of them had her jaw broke by her ex and he broke a couple teeth off, the other had her BF hit her in the face with a broom handle and break a few.

Took them out no charge for the ladies today. Super sweet ladies just trying to get back on their feet. Hopefully I helped them out.
You should offer to work on the men who did this too, then call in sick and let me play dentist. I have some tools that might make them better people.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.