View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:42 PM   #26348
Special Teams ACE!!!

That bit at the end of the First Take video Tribal just posted...

I reeeally wanted Louis Riddick at GM when Dorsey got fired. Veach had a very successful offseason to counter his AIDS egg he laid in his first year, so trusting him with managing the cap while still stocking the team with talent around Mahomes in these next few seasons doesn't seem nearly as outlandish as it did a year ago. We needed a successful offseason like this in the worst way, and Veach delivered.

Now I look back and wonder where the team would be if I had gotten my wish and Riddick were in charge. Worse? Better?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.