Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:13 AM   #1226
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs View Post
I'll come this time. I promise.

Has anyone tried Half Moon Sports Bar or Philly's Sports Bar and Grill? I haven't been to either, just throwing out places I looked up online.
There’s some good and some bad here. On the one hand, you make a strong commitment to attend. On the other though, just when Scho seems to make a decision about venue, you throw out two new ideas, not because you know they’re superior, but because you found them online. This group doesn’t need that kind of confusion. Options abound. Decisions and firm commitments are hard to come by.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.